Following the government announcement on 4th January, Worcester Chiropractic Clinic is open, but there are some changes to how we are operating.
If you need an appointment, you can make one by clicking here.
If you have an upcoming appointment you will be contacted with guidance as soon as possible.
The Coronavirus situation is changing day-by-day. On this page you will find regularly updated information about the changes we are making in response to Covid-19.
We also post regular updates on our Facebook Page.
We are able to offer appointments to both existing and new patients.
Patients are being advised they should maintain appointments unless contacted by their healthcare provider.
There are of course some differences to how we normally operate:
- We are asking all patients to wear face-coverings at all times whilst in the clinic
- We aren’t getting anybody changed – please wear appropriate clothing for examination and treatment
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment you will be asked to wait outside the clinic
- The seating areas in reception and toilets are currently closed
- Please don’t bring possessions into the clinic
- Please attend your appointment alone
If you are considered to be at greater risk from Covid-19, for example being over 70 or asthmatic, we are advising you attend the clinic in the morning to further reduce transmission risk.
Currently, the risks to pregnant women are not thought to be any greater than for other patients. The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists have compiled this information page detailing Covid-19 guidance for pregnant patients.
Video consultations are a fast and effective option for most patients.
A video consultation will follow the normal structure of a face-to-face consultation, with time spent discussing your medical history and current symptoms.
A physical exam and movement screen will follow, after which the chiropractor will discuss with you the likely cause of your symptoms and advise on strategies for symptom relief.
We are offering video consultations to both new and existing patients. Please contact the clinic if you require a video consultation.
As has been widely reported, transmission of Covid-19 can be markedly reduced by maintaining appropriate levels of hygiene and social distancing.
Some things that we are doing to ensure you are safe when you visit us include:
- Appointments are spaced out. This is to avoid cross-over, and to allow ventilation and cleaning of the clinic
- There is a one way system in operation, improving social distancing
- Our chiropractors are wearing surgical masks and aprons
- Reception staff are protected by a screen and the reception area is off-limits apart from when making contactless payment
- Your chiropractor has hand-sanitiser, and uses this and washes hands between each patient contact
- We’re not shaking hands present
- We have air filters on at all times. Our filters have been shown to reduce viruses in the air by 99.97%